From new polish to why it pays to travel to Wayne in this month’s list
By Kelly Hockenberry, Columnist, The Times
1. Scotch Naturals nail polish! These eco-friendly all-natural polishes have beautiful saturation of color and absolutely NO smell! I am in love with this perfect pink (called “Whisper”) and a neon violet color called “Queen of Scots.”. GORGEOUS! Order online here: http://scotchnaturals.com/products.php
2. I have the 7-year itch…with my home decor. Time to switch it up a bit! I am tired of my furniture but can’t afford to buy all new stuff….soooooooo, I am changing the little things. Window treatments (like these from CoolRoomDecor on Etsy) are a mere $30 and add that pop of pattern I am craving!
3. I always seem to talk about a new Too Faced beauty product that I cannot live without! I received this “Chocolate Bar” from my girlfriend as a gift and I am in love with EVERY color in the palette! Bonus? It smells like chocolate. And, the packaging is adorable, which is important to me. WINNER!
4. I heart Madewell. Sometimes I feel like I am cheating on JCrew when I shop in the store…but, don’t worry, they are spearheaded by the same company. Total fashion gods, if you ask me. I picked up this camo blazer/jacket ON SALE and plan to wear it to death this season. Just sending that warning in advance. Like, I will wear it so much people will start to talk. Did I mention that it has a cinched waist? To quote Rachel Zoe: “it’s maje.”
5. Have you been to the TJMaxx in Wayne? Ummmmmm, beyond fabulous. They have a very gigantic designer section that gives me heart palpitations. I bought these Kate Spade pointy cap-toe neon cork flats for about half of their original retail price. So what that they debuted last year? I will be wearing them WITH the camo jacket, FYI.
6. JCrew Minnie pants. See? I am a loyal fan. Got these on sale, too! I am attracted to a patterned pant like a moth to a flame. Paired with a denim shirt for spring or a white tank on a breezy summer day, these will be in serious rotation.
There you have it! Next month my Super 6 will be about bathing suits!!! After the unrelenting cold weather we have had, it barely seems possible!