By Kelly Hockenberry, Columnist, The Times
Time for the July version of the Sunday Super Six!
Is it just me or do you feel like July 4th is the half-way point of summer? Boooooooooooooo!
Here are my latest obsessions:
- C Wonder is having a sale! My husband and I will be married for TWENTY YEARS this fall. I really think that we should have a party so I can register for all new housewares. This will be on my list! You can buy it now (place setting for eight, please). Check it out at www.cwonder.com
- While you are on the site ordering my plates, I really NEED this bracelet, too. It says I “Heart” NYC, which is true….I really, really do. I fantasize about living there with unlimited resources.
- I just bought this t-shirt from Ashley Brooke Designs (www.ashleybrookedesigns.com). It says “Everyday I’m Hustlin” in gold glitter. I mean…HAD to have it. Obsessed.
- Temporary tattoos. The only acceptable kind in my opinion. How cute is this one? I would put it on my wrist a la Miley Cyrus. (www.tattly.com)
- Pear, Walnut & Ricotta Crostini from www.marthastewart.com. I love easy recipes with very few ingredients. This looks perfect for a hot, summer night with a cool, bubbly drink.
- Every self-respecting blogger/fashionista needs this Clare Vivier fold-over animal print clutch. It is EVERYWHERE (as seen here on Pinterest). I love the look of mixed prints and this bag. FAB-U-LOUS. www.clarevivier.com
OK, I’m finished. I think that July’s list is absolutely SUPER. Don’t you?
Share your obsessions in the Comment section below!
Happy Weekend! STAY COOL!