This service is meant to help residents (not contractors) clean up from winter storms. There is a 15=minute time limit per address.
Residents are asked to follow these guidelines to keep the process moving smoothly:
· No branches over 12” in diameter (can be handled by one person)
· Place large cut ends facing the street
· Do not stack — spread branches out
· No firewood, construction lumber or fence posts
· No roots or stumps
· Have material at the curb by 7 AM
residents with questions can call the Public Works Department at 610-793-2387.